Well, I was lucky enough to get to perform at some unbelievable festivals this summer – Longitude and the Vodafone Comedy Festival. Lots of love and appreciation to Danny Dowling, Colm O’Regan, and Barry Murphy who put me on their shows.
I was also lucky enough to get to participate in the Nighthawks event at the Another Love Story festival, reading an excerpt from Stephen Kennedy’s brilliant play “John Lennon’s Last Day“. This play was recently optioned by BBC Radio, which is only what a talent like Stephen deserves. He’s the dude behind the wonderful Nighthawks At The Cobalt series and the Dublin Beatles Festival, and this city is lucky to have a guy like him.
September looks like a lot of fun – I’ve got a spell at the Laughter Lounge, which is always a treat, and I’ve been invited to perform at the Trinity College Law Society Debate, which is a thing that I am greatly looking forward to, because I do not completely understand what it is.
- 31 August: Al Porter’s Comedy Shed, The Woolshed Bar, Parnell Street, Dublin.
- 9 September: LOL @ Anseo (headline set), Anseo, Camden Street, Dublin
- 10 September, Laughter Lounge, Eden Quay, Dublin
- 11 September, Laughter Lounge, Eden Quay, Dublin
- 12 September, Laughter Lounge, Eden Quay, Dublin
- 16 September, Anseo, MC
- 21 September, Trinity Comedy Society Fresher’s Gig, Chaplin’s Bar, Dublin
- 22 September, Trinity College Law Society Comedy Debate, Dublin
- 6 October, Comedy Crunch, Stag’s Head, Dublin
- 13 October, Empire Comedy Club, Belfast, Northern Ireland
- 8 November, Comedy Crunch, Stag’s Head, Dublin
- 23 November, Headline set, Comedy Crunch, Stag’s Head, Dublin