A couple of cracking gigs in Donegal and Waterford last month; back in Dublin this month for festival gigs! I’m playing on the Sunday of the Longitude Festival. If you get to play a festival on the last day, be sure to bring toilet paper. Even if you don’t use it you can barter it for booze.
- 13 July: Al Porter’s Comedy Shed, the Woolshed Bar, Dublin
- 19 July: Longitude Festival, Dirty Old Town Speakeasy Tent
- 22 July: MC, Laugh Out Loud @ Anseo, Camden Street, Dublin
- 23 July: The International Comedy Club, Dublin (twitter)
- 25 July: The International Comedy Club, Dublin (twitter)
- 26 July: Comedy Crunch, The Stag’s Head, Dublin
- 29 July: (headline set) The Comedy Kitchen, Crow Bar, Dublin
- 20 August: (headline set) The Hardy Har Comedy Club, Bray, Wicklow
- 9 September (headline set) Laugh Out Loud @ Anseo, Camden St, Dublin
Follow me on twitter! I write jokes there sometimes!
After the chrysalis phase, the Dixie Chick will emerge as a beautiful Dixie Woman.
— Jim (@Jimpetuous) July 12, 2015