I hope we all had a good Christmas and New Year’s! If you were paying close attention to Irish Twitter, you may have seen me in Episode 3 of Diarmuid O’Brien‘s excellent Paddy Angryman web series. You may have even heard my voice in the last three seconds of this Coors Light commercial.
Gig-wise, I had a blast hosting the Boards.ie Comedy Carnival, and a Vine I made taking the piss out of the Late Late Toy Show got linked in DailyEdge’s Most Wonderful Moments Toy Show wrap-up. That’s about all I can remember of December through the whiskey-scented holiday fog. Every year the holiday season is a battle between my id and my liver, and this year the competition was closer than most years.
Onwards to 2015!
- 14 January: The Comedy Cellar @ The International Bar, Dublin
- 21 January: The Comedy Cellar @ The International Bar, Dublin
- 4 February, Laugh Out Loud @ Anseo, Dublin
- 10 February: The Comedy Crunch, Dublin
- 12 & 13th February, The Laughter Lounge, Dublin
- 23rd Feb: Mess Around, Anseo
- 23 Feb: Comedy Shed, Dublin
- 14 March: Nighthawks At The Cobalt
- 15 March: The Comedy Crunch, Dublin
If you’re on Twitter, you should follow me. I promise I never tweet anything political. The worse the news gets, the sillier my tweets get:
*live morning chat TV show *guest audibly farts Host: “Heh, did somebody step on a duck?” CUT TO: Thousands of angry ducks writing letters
— Jim (@Jimpetuous) January 9, 2015