Big news: I’m performing my first ever solo show in July as part of the fantastic 10 Days In Dublin festival. 7:30 PM on the 9th of July in The Vintage Room of The Workman’s Club. It’s only €5 and you can book your tickets right here.
I broke the news on Dublin City FM’s “Comedy Corner” show on Thursday, June 3rd. That’s an excellent program – be sure to tune in every Thursday at 3; you can follow them on Twitter at @ComedyCornerDub and I’m told the episode will be available for streaming soon.
- 2 June: Headline the Comedy Crunch at the Stag’s Head
- 9 June: Comedy @ The Bachelor Inn
- 12 June: The Comedy Cellar, International Bar (Follow resident host / all around good dude Andrew Stanley for Comedy Cellar info)
- 30 June: The Comedy Crunch in the Stag’s Head
- 4 July: The Laughter Lounge
- 5 July: The Laughter Lounge
- 6 July: The Laughter Lounge
- 9 July: “I’m Not From Around Here” Solo Show, The Workman’s Club
- 11 July: HaHa Black Sheep, The Black Sheep Pub, Capel Street
- 14 July: Capital Comedy Club, the Ha’Penny Bridge Inn