OK, so last month was amazing, obviously. I passed the quarterfinals in a competition in England; I had a week’s worth of gigs at Rooster T Feathers in Sunnyvale, California, and had a lovely spot at the Comedy Cafe in London. Felt like a rock star. Which I’m not, but it’s nice to pretend.
So this month it’s a bit different. I’m doing some acting (a very small bit) with the wonderful Beatles Show in the Odessa. A fantastic show, especially if you’re into the Beatles. Three one-act plays about the Beatles bracketed on both sides by a kick-ass band playing Beatles tunes; the band is joined by the incredibly talented Vyvienne Long at the end of the show. Click here for tickets.
Finally, I’m through to the semi-finals of the New Act Of The Year competition run by the Laughing Horse Comedy Club. Fingers crossed I make the final; follow the competition on Twitter @lhcomedy or with the hashtag #newactcomp.
- 27 April: The Beatles Show
- 27 April: International Comedy Club
- 28 April: The Beatles Show
- 28 April: Headlining at the Comedy Crunch
- 1 May: Talk Talk @ the International
- 3 May: Taking Liberties
- 9 May: Laughing Horse New Act Of The Year Semi-Finals @ The Dogstar Pub in Brixton, London
- 25 May: Comedy at The Bankers
- 26 May: The Comedy Crunch
- 30 May: HaHa Black Sheep