Big news! That CD that we recorded earlier this year? It’s now for sale. Check the Irish Comedy Underground website for purchasing information; follow us on twitter and like us on Facebook, if you’re into that sort of thing. Supplies of the CD are very limited, so if you’re looking for the gift for the comedy fan who has everything, I can guarantee he doesn’t have a copy of this.
Dublin’s Web Summit was last week. They had seen our Too Many Apps sketch and liked it, so we made a few more sketches to mark the occasion. Watch them here. The WebSummit team were good enough to give us passes to the event in exchange for these, for which we at Pork Street are eternally grateful.
Last week I had the immense good fortune to support PJ Gallagher in Sligo, at an event hosted by the multi-talented Eric Lalor (you should watch Eric’s pilot, The Commute!) They were an unbelievable crowd. Thorsten Kahlert was on hand to take pictures for the evening and was good enough to provide me with a few snaps, one of which is now the headline picture on this very site. He’s a good man, and thorough.
Here are my upcoming gigs for the next while; the one I’m most excited about is providing support to my good friend Tom O’Mahony in his solo show in Tallaght. Tom was in Ireland’s biggest TV comedy success of 2013, Damo and Ivor, and I’m really excited to see what he has cooking for his new solo show, “Bring On The Apocalypse“.
- 13 November: The Comedy Cafe Theatre, London
- 14 November: Backyard Comedy Club, Bethnel Green, London
- 20 November: The Comedy Cellar, The International Bar, Dublin
- 21 November: The Laughter Lounge, Dublin
- 22 November: The Laughter Lounge, Dublin
- 23 November: The Laughter Lounge, Dublin
- 16 December: The Comedy Crunch, The Stag’s Head Pub, Dublin
- 9 January: The International Comedy Club, The International Bar, Dublin
- 10 January: The International Comedy Club, The International Bar, Dublin
- 11 January: Bring On The Apocalypse, support for Tom O’Mahony, Civic Theatre, Tallaght, Dublin
- 19 January: The Comedy Crunch, The Stag’s Head Pub, Dublin
- 19 January: The International Comedy Club, The International Bar, Dublin